How To Make Chicken Biryani Easy And Fast Recipes tasty biryani
• 1-1 / 2 Green Chicken, cut into 12 pieces.
• 1 cup Basmati Rice basmati
• 1 teaspoon Crushed red pepper
• 1 tablespoon Grind Ginger Garlic
• 4 lemons
• 1 bundle Minti, separate leaves
• 4 Green, finely chopped peppers.
• 6 black peppers
• 8 Small cardamom
• 2 Medium, finely chopped onion.
• 2 cups of oil / ighee
• ½ teaspoon Yellow Food Color, Dip one half into a cup of milk.
• Salt - to taste
1. First wash the chicken and add all the spices, including yoghurt.
2. Keep the lid on for a while
3. Then put it on a low heat without adding water. When the water is dry, remove it
4. Then add oil to the pan and fry the onions. When the onion starts to turn brown, add the mint leaves, three
cardamom and a little lemon juice and take it off.
5. Then boil the rice in a large pan. Add a few green chilies, mint leaves, black cumin, a little
cardamom, salt and a teaspoon of vinegar in rice water.
6. Once the rice has boiled, strain the rice and put it in a sieve.
7. Then in the same pan, first spread half the rice, then put all the chicken, then half-steamed, then half the rice.
the remaining layer of rice on top, add the yellow, yellow and one lemon juice and set it on fire.
8. Heat for a while under high heat rather than low heat.
9. Now it's okay.
IF YOU LIKE MY RECIP SO PLZ SEND GD COMMENT